- June 9, 2021
- Posted by: Clearport Team
- Categories: Assessments, Clearport, Employers, General, HCM, Human Capital Management, Immigration Services, International, Recruitment, SRT English Assessment
Clearport now offers 33 New Recruitment Services to employers in Canada, many now also available to Employers in the U.S.: from Foreign Recruitment, to Immigration Services, Local Recruitment Tools, Assessments, a Digital Talent Acquisition Certification, and an HR Platform
With international and local Recruitment expertise since 2003, Clearport’s Human Capital Management (HCM) services are now expanded to Employers in the U.S. and strengthened by the addition of 33 new services:
Foreign Candidate Recruitment
- For Employers in Canada, and now expanded to Employers in the U.S. (New)
- Under various recruitment streams
- Full Service
- 20 New Services in Canada, also available now for Employers in the U.S.
- Employer Government Applications
- Worker and Individual Applications
Local Candidate Recruitment
- New HR Digital Platform for Process Improvement
- New HR Personnel Digital Talent Acquisition Certification
- New Data-Driven & Unbiased Assessments
- New Structured Source, Assess, Employ process
- New Onboarding & Development
Assessment & Development Tools: Structured, reliable Assessments
- New OPTO, Personality
- New ACE, Cognitive (GMA Test)
- New BRIGHT, Customer Service
- New EASI, Motivation & Behavior
- New SRT, English, plus Numeracy & Document Use
- New METIS, Digital Platforms
Hiring the right talent can be 400% – 800% more productive
Clearport’s Recruitment process is designed to support Employers and Decision-Makers to make better hiring decisions, reduce Time-To-Hire and Cost-Per-Hire, support retention, and increase productivity.
Our Digital Talent Acquisition process is structured and certified to ISO 30405 recruitment standards. It focuses on the best possible Person-Job fit, which can be objectively determined through:
1. A structured Job Analysis that identifies the most important job tasks (those with higher frequency and impact);
2. A defined Candidate Profile (skills, knowledge, and personality) based on the Job Analyses; and
3. Structured Assessments that determine the degree to which Candidates match the Job Analysis and the desired Candidate Profile, allowing for data-driven, unbiased comparison of candidates and supporting better hiring decisions.
Attract: We address talent scarcity through a dynamic candidate data base, enriched by effectively using modern digital tools to target the right talent pool of potential candidates by media, location, qualifications, and profile. We attract candidates using transparent, respectful, appropriate, and effective communication with the right Reach, Employer Branding and Employer Value Proposition.
Assess: We evaluate the defined pool of candidates (as needed by the employer) through data-driven and unbiased Assessment Tools that ensure a strong Person-Job fit and the ability to make objective comparisons between candidates, such as:
- Structured Interviews;
- Employer-driven skills tests;
- Personality, Cognitive (GMA), Customer Service, Motivation and Behavior Assessments; and
- English Language Assessments.
Employ: Your hiring decisions are supported though the combined use of this data-driven, unbiased process and assessment tools. Together, these tools are a much stronger predictor of new hires’ work success and performance than other stand-alone vetting methods (for example, job interview and CV) or qualifications (i.e., Education, previous jobs, etc.).
Onboard: A well-designed and structured Onboarding process that nurtures a strong Person-Job fit can significantly improve New Hire retention, reducing turnover and cost, and increasing productivity.
Did you know that multiple recruitment studies have globally shown that..?
Per various recruitment industry research sources globally
- More than 2/3 of Candidates are Passive, not actively looking for a job, so reaching them is difficult without the correct know-how and tools
- A Structured Recruitment Process can reduce Time-To-Hire by 50%
- The right process and tools reduce Cost-Per-Hire by 50%
- Without proper Hiring and Onboarding, 25% of new hires will leave in the first year
Industry research has also shown that one wrong hire can have an average cost close to CAD $80 Thousand…
Sources: Bo Eriksen, researcher w/ SDU, 2016; Brandon Hall Group 2015; and hrpeople.dk
We have been doing Foreign Recruitment for Canadian Employers since our foundation in 2003… And now, we offer Foreign Recruitment services for U.S. Employers, too!
- All types of personnel: From general laborers to trades, technicians, supervisors, customer services personnel, highly skilled managers and professionals, and more
- Job Descriptions & Job Analysis;
- Government Applications;
- Candidate Sourcing:
- Assessment and Interviewing;
- Visa Processing;
- Settlement & Integration Services;
- Reach: Dynamic candidate database, plus the best source countries for abundant candidate pool
- Strong Retention
- Replacement Guarantee
- Structured Recruitment Process & Best-in-class Tools
We serve all industries… and we have worked with many.
Here are a few examples:
We have sourced qualified candidates from many countries, and can source them globally:
We provide Immigration services in Canada through in-house, fully licensed Certified Immigration Consultants, and in the U.S. through U.S. Counsel specialized in Immigration.
Rui Jiang, RCIC # R530523
Dongkai Li, RCIC # R522600
In the U.S.:
- H-2B Applications
- Others as applicable
Assessments & Digital Platform
Clearport represents Master International in Canada. Based in Denmark, Master International is a leading worldwide provider of online Psychometric Assessments and HR Platforms.
If you are interested in learning more about the Psychometric Assessments that we offer in Canada (METIS, OPTO, BRIGHT, EASI), or on tools for your HR Personnel (TAC-Digital Talent Acquisition Certification, or the METIS HR Platform), or on our SRT English Assessment and Development Tool, register as an Employer with Clearport to learn more. Registration is free!
We create equal opportunities through transparent Assessments and HR workflows that drive performance.
OPTO – Personality Test
Personality Test focused on preferred behaviors. It is a strong predictor of success at work for a new hire, and a powerful tool to guide personnel performance development plans:
- Measures 3 Areas and 8 Dimensions of Personality through 20 Factors.
- Person-Job Fit criteria is customized with your Hiring Manager and stakeholders
- Ensures objective comparability of candidates.
- Strong capability to support data-driven, unbiased, better hiring decisions.
- Discern through the process of vetting candidates (i.e., for short-listing), or to decide who to hire.
- Can also be used to assess existing personnel to:
- determine potential for promotion or for lateral moves; or
- define areas to improve as part of processess for Performance Review and Personnel Development Plans
Our Recruiters are certified as OPTO Test Professionals, in TAC-Digital Talent Acquisition, and in the METIS platform, to support you in the structured process of using these tools to make better hiring decisions: data-driven, unbiased, and with comparable candidates.
ACE-Cognitive (GMA) Test
ACE is a GMA, or General Mental Ability Test focused on skills. It assesses the individual’s reasoning potential and ability to acquire new knowledge, solve problems, create action plans and make effective decisions.
- Predict of performance and future success. Discover the match between employee potential and job complexity
- Assess logical and analytical reasoning
- Evaluate ability for problem solving
- Select the right person based on potential
If combined with OPTO:
- Even more predictive power for job success
- Deeper understanding of cognitive skills in combination with personality traits.
BRIGHT – Customer Service Assessment
Fast identification of star customer service assets. The best customer service gives your organization a competitive advantage. BRIGHT helps you screen the best candidates for customer service.
- Easily spot high-performing service personnel
- Save time and money by screening applicants before an interview
- Conduct more relevant job interviews with fewer candidates
- Cut down on employee turnover
- Raise your overall customer satisfaction
EASI – Motivation and Behavior
Identify personality and drivers of existing employees and teams. Establish a common language for people-related issues. Assess, tune, and build winning teams and internal effectiveness Turn human idiosyncrasies into beneficial dynamics and commercial success. Assessment focused on:
- employee communication,
- work relational challenges,
- personality-behaviour correlation,
- change management issues,
- and more.
TAC – Digital Talent Acquisition Certification
Certification in Digital Recruitment Proficiency for your HR Personnel. A valuable Certification in data-driven recruiting process, though a course built on ISO standards and taught by experienced psychologists and digital experts.
- Official certification based on the ISO 30405 standard
- Cover all main areas of data-driven talent acquisition
- Download assets and tools for personal use
- Progress built on hands-on exercises and real-life scenarios
METIS Digital Platform
Can you truly value people without truly valuing data? Boost efficiency, minimize bias, reduce costs. Ensure the most profitable match of job and candidate.
- Metis consolidates your employee assessment results in a single system.
- This enables the shift to data-driven HR and evidence-based decisions.
Metis is an is intuitive and easy to use online platform that works across browsers, PCs, Laptops, and mobile devices. Our Recruiters are certified in use of the METIS platform to support better hiring decisions. Your Company and HR Staff can have direct access to this platform and get certified, too!
With Metis you get:
- one workflow for all assessment needs
- access to all your HR results and analyses
- in-depth HR analytics across multiple assessments and candidates
- proper handling and protection of personal data
- reliable basis for overview and decision making
SRT: English. Numeracy and Document Use Assessment and Development Tool
For Workers whose first language is not English, and for Temporary Foreign Workers:
- Fully online, immediate Scores, Certification & Learning Plan.
- Assesses English Skills, plus Numeracy and Document Use.
- Precisely detects gaps.
- Free online Learning Plan helps staff to build English, Numeracy and Document Use proficiency, targeting only those areas where deficiencies are identified.
- Allows re-testing at no extra cost to measure progress.
- Scores available before Candidate interviewing and selection.